i have a molar tooth growing in for about 3-4 years now with little improvement of the tooth actually showing besides just a little bit of the tip. last time i went to my doctor i was told it could not be removed because it is still growing. i was also told that the tooth is growing in the wrong direction. this pain happens frequently and hurts more and more every time. i have used the garlic on my gums, swished salt water, took acetaminophen nothing has worked. what do i do? can i get this tooth extracted already? i am a college student and i don't want to go back on campus with this pain at all when the time comes to go back.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - June - 2014, at 19:33 PM

• Yes you can get this wisdom tooth extracted. Rather it is advisable to get this wisdom teeth pulled out asap as they donot help in mastication of food and rather they create problem for the adjacent teeth if they are not having enough space to erupt or the angulation of eruption is not correct as is your case. So ahead and schedule an appointment with oral surgeon and get it pulled out. For more info on wisdom teeth you can check this link in our website offering complete knowledge on wisdom teeth... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-wisdom-teeth-47.aspx

Free Dental Consultation