This sounds bad but I haven't been to the dentist in like 3 years and I'm terrified of them I get scared and freaked out everytime I think about them I am actually crying right now as I write this but I feel like every tooth in my mouth has a cavity we are doing this lab in biology class about are you cavity prone or something like that and what you do is you take your spit and mix it with this thing and you incubate it and my test tube results after 24 hours looked a lot different from everyone else's!! I brush my teeth every day and I even have a really good expensive oral b tooth brush could I email you a picture of my teeth and let you judge if I have a cavity?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - February - 2012, at 23:00 PM

• Bacteria or you can say the microflora do play a part in causing caries but it is not  the only casative factor for caries. There are other factors like diet, Hereditary  etc.So just relax. Visit your dentist and get the examination done. If you have cavity get the restoraton done . There is nothing to worry as these days various tratment options are available and dentistry is no longer painful and scary For more info on dental caries you can visit the followng link....http://www.identalhub.com/dental-knowing-tooth-decay-and-its-modern-treatments-582.aspx

Free Dental Consultation