My boyfriend had some dental work done a few years ago where they replaced all of his upper front teeth with fake ones on plastic posts. Recently, the last "tooth" fell out and has been causing him serious pain. His gums are swollen, he cannot eat, his stomach has been upset, and he has started visibly twitching. Should I take him to the ER? we can't afford to go to a dentist, or we would

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 10 - June - 2014, at 19:55 PM

  • Yes it must be infection and sometimes it can be really bad. So either take him to dentist or to ER. They  will start with antibiotics and start with pain killers after seeing the condition. But ultimately you have to schedule an appointment with dentist. 

Free Dental Consultation