Hi. I had full restoration of my whole mouth with zirconium crowns. 8 months later i developed a white tongue and a severly irritated throat, ENT speialist said its either fungus or an allergic reaction. Fungus test came back negative, he gave me a regular allergy test which also was negative. I guess my question is if i was to develop an allergic or toxic reaction to any of the dental materials used, would symptoms start 8 months later or can my symptoms even be related to dental work, and is it possible to check if i in fact am allergic. Thank You in advance for Your responce.
p.s. i ve been having these symptoms for 6 months now