i have several broken teeth due to many unfinished root canals while in the military i left in 2010 and they have steadily declined. breaking all the time pain etc i recovering from a gunshot wound i received due to an accident after i left the military so i do not have much income at the moment my dental health has lowered my quality of life immensley. i am open to pretty much anything that can help.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 17 - April - 2013, at 19:58 PM

• You need to visit the dentist and get your teeth assessed. Those teeth which can be saved should be saved and those which are broken to the extent of non restorable condition they need to be pulled out and replaced by dentures. Your general health depends on your dental health. So it is a priority. If you cannot afford a dentist then you can try some dental school where treatment is comparatively cheaper and if you are lucky then even free. You can otheriwse browse for free dental clinics in your town. For more on how to check for free dental treatment you can read this article http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-treatment-costs-94.aspx

Free Dental Consultation