i have a very sore gum area between my top left back molars. everytime i floss it gets a bit painfull and starts to bleed. one of the molars has a chip which has gotten bigger due to my constant grinding of my teeth from my tourette syndrome. it has been hurting for the past few days and gets irritated when i eat.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - March - 2014, at 20:41 PM

• It looks like that you have either a decayed tooth or some pocket formation in that area and due to this there is food impaction which irritates the gums and hence you have swollen gums. For this now you have to schedule an appointment with dentist who will take xray and do clinical examination and find out the exact cause. If it is due to decayed tooth then it has to be restored with filling and if it is due to pocket formation then that has to be treated. Till then do warm saline rinses and do massage with OTC available gum paint in that area. for more info on fillings you can check this link in our website has lot of info...... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-fillings-19.aspx

Free Dental Consultation