My wisdom teeth are finally coming in in full force (I'm 25 years old), and causing a considerable amount of pain on my left side. The ones on top can be taken out by simple extraction (the right is completely in place, and the left has barely cleared the gums), but the ones on bottom will require oral surgery. I am currently uninsured, and will not be able to wait for an insurance policy to go into effect if I were to purchase one. How much can I be expected to pay?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 13 - June - 2013, at 20:42 PM

• Wisdom teeth need surgical extraction which again is of difference types like simple surgical, partial bony, full bony and soft tissue. The price for each one is different and price for each depends on place to place and dentist to dentist. Normally simple surgical costs around $200-$250 and other can vary upto $400. So go to dentist and he will take pano and then tell you which type of surgical extraction is needed in your case. for more info on wisdom tooth extraction you can read this article..... http://www.identalhub.com/article_ways-of-tooth-extractions-150.aspx

Free Dental Consultation