hello,my upper teeth are a little bit the right of my mouth(not in the middle how they are supposed to be)does headgear helps at age 19 to fix them or i need a new way?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 19 - May - 2015, at 20:33 PM

  • That means your occlulsion of teeth is shifted to right and now for this you have to visit an Orthodontist who will decide the treatment plan. This is pretty common but without clinical examination it is difficult to say which type of treatment will  suit you. Headgear is normally given during growing years, so may be in your case it will not be that effective but there are many other options which will take care of this. So go ahead and schdule an appointment with your dentist. for more info on braces you can check this link with vast info in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-braces-21.aspx

Free Dental Consultation