The right back tooth right before the last one hurts when I chew . It's not a major pain and it started this morning . I woke up to take my sis to school and didn't feel any pain . I came back home and went back to sleep . But when I woke up again it was sore . I do remember eating some popcorn before i went back to sleep and one of those annoying skin things from the kernel got stuck in between that tooth and gum . I picked it out . So it could be there is still a piece of it stuck down there ?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 22 - August - 2012, at 00:08 AM

• There are chances of acute trauma as a result of popcorn chewing. It something has stuck inbetween the teeth then you can use dental floss to take it out but if the thing has gone too deep then i would suggest you to visit a dentist and get it professionally removed. Don't try using anything sharp as this might cause unnecessary damage. Also get an Xray of the back region to look if is it related to wisdom tooth or not. For more info on flossing and the mistakes associated with floss visit the link....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-flossing-36.aspx

Free Dental Consultation