I have all four wisdom teeth coming in and it's causing my sinuses, and ears to hurt. I have Agoraphobia and severe Anxiety, which makes it difficult to get medical attention. Is there any way to get help? I am very desperate! I have tried all I can. Ibuprofen, salt water, heat, cooling, orajel. I haven't been able to sleep for two days because when I lay down it starts to hurt and puts me in tears.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - March - 2014, at 20:44 PM

• For all wisdom teeth coming in and causing such acute problems, you have to go for extraction of these wisdom teeth as they are not of any use and donot help in mastication of food. Normally also, if they cause any problem or get decayed, dentists always prefer to pull them out. If you are very afraid then you can get these wisdom teeth extracted under sedation. You can discuss these options with your oral surgeon. Under sedation, you will not even get to know when they are pulled out. for more info on wisdom teeth you can check this link..... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-wisdom-teeth-47.aspx

Free Dental Consultation