I recently had a little accident where i was using a toothpick and was accidently bumped into a wall. The toothpick created a hole on the side of my tooth. The whole on the inside of my tooth is larger that from the front. I don't have dental insurace and I am worried that the whole will get bigger and eventually break. Is there some way that I could get the whole filled to prevent breaking? I have had the tooth in question worked on so there is no pain. I really need help

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 12 - April - 2012, at 07:28 AM

  • If the hole is there in the tooth that needs the restoration. In this the tooth part which is broken will be restored with the composite built up and for that you have to go to the dentist. if you do not get it restored it will break further then the treatment options will become more complicated and expensive. For more info on composite you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/article_when-is-composite-filling-done-in-a-tooth-283.aspx

Free Dental Consultation