8 months ago my tooth as hurting when cold hit it. I used a soecial toothpaste and some Tylenol and it went away. I have a filling in it and a crown next to it. I had work down 3 months before the pain and I was under a lot of stress so I thought it was stress. Now the pain is back in the same spot. Im about to get married so it is stress again. do you think its something reallllly bad that I need to see a dentist or just stress again and the toothpaste should help? I only ask because this weeddingis costing so much and im not sure what I could afford right now to fix it if it is something really bad. I usually go every 6 months to the dentist I just haven't been in 9 months with all the running around. plus I got sick a year ago and im on a lot of different medications. didn't know if they were rruining my teeth. I seem to be sptting a lot more blood when I brish now. The last dentist vist she said my teeth looked great and I was good to go. what should I do about this pain? :( thank you for any help you can give.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 05 - May - 2013, at 20:38 PM

• If you have filling in that tooth and pain is coming again then you must be having some problem with the tooth. Either there is leakage in the filling or the filling is deep causing pressure on the tooth. It is better you go to your dentist and get it checked. He will do clinical exam and xrays and find out the cause. May be you will need refilling or root canal treatment depending on the examinations and xrays. So schedule an appointment with your dentist. For more info on cases where root canal treatment is needed, you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-root-canal-treatment-rct-required-299.aspx

Free Dental Consultation