I USE TO DO METH AND MY TEETH ARE GET BAD FROM THE YEARS OF DRUG ABUSE. I NO LONGER USE METH CAUSE IT RUINED MY LIFE. IM A CHRISTIAN NOW AND HAVE TURNED MY LIFE AROUND.I DONT HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE AND I HAVE BAD CREDIT HOW CAN I GET A DENIST TO WORK WITH ME AND LET ME PAY HIM OUT FOR 400 A MONTH I NEED ABOUT 5000 WORTH OF WORK DONE. I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY TEETH AND I HAVE A GOOD JOB

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 18 - August - 2012, at 00:17 AM

• To get dental treatment and genuine or free of cost you can visit a nearby dental school in your locality. The treatment there will be done by budding dentists but you don't need to freak out as it will be under the strict supervision of experts. Depending upon your financial status, you will be charged very less or it can be free or cost. Also you can seek the help of CARE CREDIT. There the company pays for your whole treatment and you get a chances to return the money at easy monthly installments. For more info on free dental treatment visit the link....http://www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-care--496.aspx

Free Dental Consultation