Recently I have developed a problem with my teeth and gums. I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day, floss once a day, and use mouth wash once a day. I have been having my gums bleed and my teeth feel sensitive when i bite down, they also feel like the aren't as aligned as they used to be, but they still feel aligned. It just feels a little off. Also, on my right side, my canine, 2nd incisor have been giving me the most problems. It hurts when I brush and my gums bleed often in that specific spot. What is happening? What would the cause(s) be?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 07 - March - 2012, at 08:30 AM

• It looks like you have soe gum problem may be gingivitis. Even if you are taking very good care of your teeth like brushing them twice using mouth wash and doing the flossing even then you have to get the 6 mothly cleaning done to keep them healthy. It is better you go to the dentist and get the diagnosis made as it is difficult to comment on with out the clinical examination. For more info on gum diseases you can visit the following link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-home-remedies-for-gingivitis-691.aspx

Free Dental Consultation