Hi I'm 13 and my name is mikayla I still have my two front baby teeth one of them is wiggly and there is no teeth to come through my teeth are very ugly and I can't afford anything and don't know what to do Please help

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - November - 2012, at 00:09 AM

• Hi Mikayla,Don't worry.It is so normal until age 13 to have one or two baby teeth,some teeth take longer than others to fall out,Some people just have their teeth come in later than others.If you're really worried, go to your dentist. Hopefully, he/she will take an xray to see how your teeth are doing. If you really want to and your dentist says it's ok, you can get your baby teeth pulled or if you're scared of needle or you can't afford it,you can just wait until they fall out naturally! If you need extraction but you don’t have insurance and have cost constrains, then you can get procedure done in a dental school where treatment is done by dental students under supervision of experienced dentists. You can also look for free dental clinics near your place for treatment. After tooth extraction, adult teeth will take place of baby teeth. Braces may also be required to correct the alignment of teeth. For more info , refer to……. http://www.identalhub.com/dental-baby-teeth-not-fallen-and-adult-teeth-coming-in-869.aspx  

Free Dental Consultation