Dear Sir/Madam, My age is 25 year and i m a male. My upper front 4 teeth are slightly out side from its row. I had start my orthodontics treatment when i was about 18 year, i used to take on plate on my teeth. During the treatment my teeth was got fixed i was at the last step when doc ask me get xRay, and i did and handed over to doc for analysis but doc took more time and i also got busy. Unfortunatly my treatment get stop and my teeth regain their previous position. Now i want to start it again. Kindly guide me so i can complete it.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 04 - February - 2012, at 10:47 AM

• You have to start afresh as you had stopped the treatment in between and the teeth have regained their previous position. You have to now go to an orthodontist for this who will take the moulds and do series of xrays and start with braces treatment. After getting braces treatment you have to go for retainers and in retainers also, fixed retainers are needed. For more info on braces treatment you can read this article...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-braces-and-brackets-help-to-align-teeth-perfectly-845.aspx

Free Dental Consultation