hi doctor, i am mukesh. i had a filing of my front upper teeth which was fractured around 15 years back from the bottom side, and after filling approx 15 days, i am having tooth pain problem in hole mouth, some times in filling teeth, some times upper side and some times lower side right and left also, this is a light pain every time, and its being from last 1 month, there is no pain while sleeping or eating, i went to the doctor and he has reduced the filling size and recommend some antibiotics and pain killer tabs, i had all the medicines for 1 week, but same problem persist, after that i went to another doctor, she recommend to clean the teeth in single sitting, after claening the teeth she recommend some medicines like, cetin 500mg tab, rexidine mouthwash and stolin gum for teeth massage, i have completed 10 days course, but my pain problem is still same, i am brushing regularly 2 times with soft sansodyne brush and colgate toothpaste, i request you to please give me proper treatment or give me sollution for this problem, i have never faced any tooth problem before filling of my teeth in my life.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - April - 2012, at 23:09 PM

• Did you get an x-ray done of the fractured tooth. From your complaint, it seems that the infection has gone down to roots and may be RCT have to be done (can only be confirmed after looking at an Xray).

Its good that you are maitining proper oral hygiene. You should continue to do so. Apart from toothbrushing and rinsing your mouth with mouthwash , do flossing twice daily or at least once before going to bed.

So my take home suggestion is to visit a dentist and get an X-Ray done. For more info on tooth pain related problems you can visit our article....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-pain-42.aspx

Free Dental Consultation