Hi Dr Ritz, thanks for replying on 4/30/2012 11:09:35 PM today i went to another dental surgeon in a famous hospital, (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital) new delhi, and doctor has checked every thing and recommend front teeth x-ray, which was fractured many years back, but few days back i have done the restoration of fractured teeth, and as per x-ray report every thing is ok and no nerve problem also there is no need to do RCT as per doctor confirmation, but i said i am having pain after some days of filling from last more than one month, finally he suggest use mouthwash twice a day and brush twice a day, also recommend to rinse with mild hot salt water, i am doing the same things from last few days, but no relief, so i request you Dr. Rits give me sollution or treatment for this problem as soon as possible, or if possible give me your contact number so i can talk to you on phone, i will very thankfull to you.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 01 - May - 2012, at 00:40 AM

• As everything is OK so you don't need to worry as teh main worry was of infection spreading to root. Now since the trauma was so old so it might take few time for the recovery to take place. You follow the course of medications and take special care of oral health. Meanwhile, you can also start home remedies for dental pain as there are chances of medicines proving to be ineffective. Here is a link for natural remedies for dental pain...http://www.identalhub.com/article_home-remedies-for-dental-problems-88.aspx

Free Dental Consultation