thanks for replying Dr. Ritz, i had the restoration approx 45 days back and after 15 days of teeth restoration (filling) the pain problem was started, so how long it will take to recover the place, and till then pain will remain same or what, and what course i have to take and what will be the duration for this couse, please explain about medicines or other things names for this course or treatment. so i can start treatment, also suggest is there any thing avoid to eat or drink, i will very thankfull to you, you are like a god for me.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 01 - May - 2012, at 22:47 PM

• Usually the pain subsides after few days. I suggest you to visit your dentist as the pain can be due to high filling. If it is so, than pain is felt on the temple region. Your dentist will drill out the extra filling material.

But there can be equal chances that the infection is still inside the tooth in which filling is done. After getting an X-ray, correct diagnosis can be made. Till that time you can take over the counter antibiotics and painkiller after consulting your dentist.

Also brush your teeth twice daily and do flossing before going to bed specially between the teeth that had the filling done.

For more info on pain after filling you can visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-types-of-tooth-pain-after-dental-filling-814.aspx

Free Dental Consultation