I visited dentist 3 years before, he crowned my teeth after 6 months I had pain as infected teeth, I always take medicines and infection goes but not completely, now on 10th may I visited dentist and he told me that it is better to pull off this teeth so he pulled off, now puss is coming from that teeth hole

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 12 - May - 2015, at 20:24 PM

• Normally when an infected tooth is pulled out the abscess or puss comes out with it only and the socket is cleaned. so chances of puss coming out is negligible. You have not written whether you have pain or not. If now after 2-3 days of pulling out tooth, you have pain and swelling in that region then you must go to dentist and get it checked otherwise this is normal healing process. Maintain good oral hygiene and do warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day, take all meds and follow all instructions given by your dentist. for more info on complications after tooth extraction, you can check the following link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-tooth-extraction-27.aspx

Free Dental Consultation