A little part of my tooth i was told needed a root canal just broke off it doesn't hurt or bleed but i need to know what to do for right now. I don't have dental insurance cause i can't afford it and i am unemployed at the moment. Thanks!!!

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 28 - September - 2012, at 22:27 PM

  • If you have a broken tooth, consider it a dental emergency and call an emergency dentist right away! While broken teeth can range in size and severity from a chipped tooth to a completely knocked out tooth, any dental trauma warrants immediate attention. Even though you might not feel any pain, there may be damage to the tooth or its roots that you don't know about. And this damage may eventually lead to pain or tooth loss.Dental treatment for a broken tooth depends on the severity of the break. A tooth filling is used to fix breaks to the outer part of the tooth (the enamel). A dental filling may also be used for a more serious break involving the enamel and inner layer of the tooth (dentin), but often a dental crown is necessary in these cases. The most serious breaks are those that damage a tooth's nerve. These usually require a root canal to remove the damaged nerve and blood vessels.If you can't afford dental treatment,you can go to dental school where the treatment is cheap.For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-work-494.aspx

Free Dental Consultation