About a year and a half ago, someone slammed a drinking glass into my top right front tooth. The tooth became chipped and was slightly bent back. I went to the dentist a couple weeks after, and my local dentist grinded down both top front teeth. Would it be possible to get the right tooth bent back into alignment with the other tooth, and get them both crowned so it looks like I didn't have anything happen to my teeth?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 20 - March - 2012, at 08:41 AM

  • Yes, if you want to bring the teeth back into alignment then either you have to go for the veneers or the cowns. It is ddifficult to give you any advise with out seeing the case clinically. You can schedule an appointment with your dentist and find out the treatment option. For more info on dental crowns you can visit the following link.....http://www.identalhub.com/article_types-of-dental-crowns-268.aspx.

Free Dental Consultation