I have a broken tooth thats bothering me. I dont have a dentist. Do i have to go to a dentist first or can i go to an oral surgeon

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 21 - March - 2017, at 06:34 AM

  • if you want to save the tooth then you have to go to the dentist first. He will see whether the tooth can be restored or not. If that tooth can not  be restored then your dentist will refer you to the oral surgeon for the extraction.It is always better to save the natural tooth if it can be saved. For more info on restoration of the tooth you can visit the following link on our website......


Free Dental Consultation