I am experiencing severe TMJ problems after an adjustment. I am looking for a specialist to make the necessary adjustments to relieve the pain. Is there one in the Salt Lake Valley or surrounding areas that you suggest? I am having a hard time finding someone who specializes in this.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 17 - February - 2013, at 10:23 AM

  • If you have TMJ problem then first you have to go to the oral surgeon who willl find out the cause of the problem and then accordingly you have to go to the specialist. If it is due to some crown adjustment then you can go to general dentist or specialist Prosthodontist, who will make the occlusal guard. For more info on TMJ you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-tmj-disorders-51.aspx

Free Dental Consultation