I am 38 year old woman with two kids.My problem is continuous Cavities in my teeth.From last 1 year i am having continuous cavities and they are so severe that I have to go root-canal every time.I brush daily two times a day.Is it because of calcium deficiency or something else and what should I do to break this continuous series of these cavities.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 13 - June - 2012, at 22:43 PM

• There are many reasons behind having cavities. Though you might be brushing twice but unless you aren't following proper technique and not taking control on what you eat then you are bound to have cavities. 

The first thing you do is to go to a dentist and get your teeth filled. After that abstain from sticky, sugary food and spicy food. Everytime you eat rinse your mouth properly with mouthwash or warm saline water. Before brushing floss each and every tooth properly, brush to and fro with soft bristles tooth brush using fluoride containing tooth paste. For detailed info you can visit the link....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-caries-7.aspx

Free Dental Consultation