In my younger days I had an accident which caused my bottom teeth to push forward and my gums turned black, I recieved a couple of feelings on the bottom front teeth and had my teeth pushed back into place. As an adult now I seem to be experiencing anything and everything to pain, discoloration, pain in the gums, painful to floss. I floss daily and brush daily. I use mouth wash and sensodyne which has helped my painful gums. Will I always endure this kind of pain from the trauma I endured in my mouth as a child?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - March - 2012, at 11:34 AM

• No, you do not have to endure it . Go to the dentist and get the treatment done. The dentist will do the clinical examination and take the X-ray to find out the cause of the pain . If it is because of infected teeth then root canal treatment is done nd if it is becase of the infected gums then the gum treatment is done, After wards the tooth discoloration will be treated either by whitening or bleaching or you can go for crowns. For more info on root canal treatment you can visit the following link...http://www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-root-canal-treatment-rct-required-299.aspx

Free Dental Consultation