Puss has got deposited in the gum above tooth that is causing pain. I need some antibiotic that would help draining out the puss and give relief out of pain.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 13 - May - 2013, at 20:34 PM

  • If the puss is there then that means the tooth is infected which can be either due to gum problem or trauma or carious lesion. Now for this you have to schedule an appointment with dentist who will find out cause of puss and do treatment accordingly and give you antibiotics and regulate the dosages also. If it is due to carious lesion or taruma then you may have to go for root canal treatment and if it is gum infection then gum treatment is needed. for pain you can take painkiller tab till you visit your dentist. for more info on tooth abscess you can check this article.... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-causes-symptoms-and-treatment-of-gum-abscess-900.aspx

Free Dental Consultation