I have a problem in the upper teeth where I feel pain when I touch it. I have shown to 2 different doctors having two different opinions. One is saying the tooth need to be removed and the other one is saying by RCT the problem can be solved. I am confused.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 31 - August - 2015, at 20:02 PM

  • It is difficult to comment on this without seeing the xray and doing clinical examination. But if the tooth can be saved by RCT then it must be saved. Extraction can be done anytime. If you are not convinced then take a third opnion from an Endodontist (RCT Specialist) and if endodontist says that tooth can saved then go for RCT. for more info on Root Canal Treatment, you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-root-canal-treatment-vs-tooth-extraction-915.aspx

Free Dental Consultation