I have a couple cavities but I'm most intrested in the tooth where a piece came off it hurts really bad. Need to get it looked at ASAP.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 07 - August - 2012, at 00:45 AM

  • You should get your cracked tooth treated asap. Visit a dentist and first get an Xray done to see if the crack has reached the roots or not. If the crack is just superficial then composite restoration will do but if it has cracked till the roots then you need to undergo RCT and capping. So, my take home advise is to first visit a dentist. For more info on cracked tooth visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/article_what-are-the-advantages-of-composite-filling-58.aspx

Free Dental Consultation