I need a one tooth, three crown bridge for the bottom front. One Dr quoted it at $5200 and another quoted it at $2800. Is the $5200 one a superior peice or am I paying for more things like his overhead? The cheaper one was from a national company and the other was from a private practice. Just wondering what your advice would be for this issue. Am I doing good shopping around or should I go with the more expensive one and be done with it? I don't want to have to buy another one in a couple of yrs....tks, Philip

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 03 - October - 2012, at 04:35 AM

• The cost of the dental bridges depend on several factors.These factors are how many teeth are missing and from which region of the mouth and what type of bridge will be best suited for it.On the whole a dental bridge will usually cost one in the range of $ 500 to $900 per tooth. If you are opting for the Maryland dental bridge then it will cost you in the range of $ 250 to $550 for each attaching wing and $600 to $ 1200 for each false tooth.The cost will also vary according to the part of country that you have it done in. Whatever money you spend on it will be certainly worth it as it will offer you the chance to smile once again despite having lost a tooth.This is a good enough choice for dental bridges.

for more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/article_average-cost-of-dental-bridge-452.aspx

Free Dental Consultation