plzz contect as soon

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 05 - November - 2012, at 04:57 AM

  • If your teeth crowded as well, you need to see your dentist. He would most likely refer to an orthodontist.Orthodontist will most likely recommend braces to treat your malaligned teeth. If your teeth are extremely crowded, the orthodontist may extract some of the teeth behind your canines to make space.The braces work by applying particular value of force which is sufficient to apply the force on the teeth to align them properly in shape and to correct the deformities which act as a hindrance to a beautiful smile.The orthodontic (braces) treatment can take time,around 18-24 months depending upon the extent of malalignment. You are moving teeth through bone, remember that.You would have to spend anything between  $4000-6000 depending on where you live.In case you want cheap braces, you can visit the dental schools near your place.

    For more info,visit the link 

Free Dental Consultation