Ok so my lower back gums in the coner have been swollen and hurting like crazy. This has been going on for the past 2 days now. I don't think its wisdom teeth becaues I'm only 13. They are also not bleeding.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - September - 2012, at 23:06 PM

• Sometimes if you overbrush or brush too vigorously the gums can become swollen , if they are not discolored (like green or brown) then i would just assume that its because of the brushing . sometimes when you floss you can also tear the gums slightly to cause additional swelling . mouthwash is not necessary to use as you brush enough times a day , but if you insist on using it then i would suggest only once at night or once in the morning to reduce bad breath . if there is pain in your gums or bleeding then you may have to go to the dentist , you might also have an abcessed tooth , which is an infected cavity . only your dentist can be sure so it would be wise to get it checked up on. Rinse your mouth with some warm salt water, and keep your hands out of your mouth don't pick at it. Good Luck and take care.Try not to irritate the gums further and for this you should not take something hard and sticky in food till the gums heal. For more info on gum problem you can read the following article in our website....

www.identalhub.com/dental-natural-remedies-for-gum-diseases-560.aspx

Free Dental Consultation