Teeth have become short in length, sharp, thin, sensitive. teeth touch inner side of lips and cheeks and tongue and cut them. i am 65 years old male. please do suggest the detail treatment and the best dental surgeon nearby

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 28 - November - 2012, at 02:33 AM

  • Sensitivity is a common dental problem. It's not a disease, but rather a condition that develops over time due to common factors such as receding gums and teeth grinding.Brushing with a sensitivity toothpaste such as Sensodyne is one way to protect against sensitivity. Another is to avoid brushing too hard and to use a soft-bristled toothbrush specially designed for sensitive teeth. Taking good care of your teeth and seeing your dentist regularly can also help protect against conditions that contribute to sensitivity, such as gum disease, tooth decay and gum recession.See your dentist as soon as possible for advice.If you are diagnosed with dentin hypersensitivity, your dentist may apply a desensitizing agent or a protective coating.Your dentist or endodontist will conduct sensitivity tests that can determine if root canal treatment is needed.

    For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-hypersenstivity-216.aspx

Free Dental Consultation