Hello i'm 21 yrs old girl.. My front teeth are projected n i feel embarassing about it..

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 18 - March - 2012, at 01:20 AM

  • The projected front teeth can be treatebd  either by braces or you can go to some cosmetic dentist who can suggest some cosmetic treatment depending upon the amount of projection. You can go for crowns or veneers but the treatment option depends upon how your teeth are. The braces treatmnt is the best treatment option and it is permanent also though it is time consuming. So schedule an appointment with your dentist and find oiut the treatment options. For more info on braces treatment you can read the following link... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-braces-and-crowns-combination-for-perfect-smile--847.aspx

Free Dental Consultation