I have a bad case of underbite which cause my jaw to hurt and and be kind of painful. My dentist told me I can choose braces or jaw surgery to stop the pain and I was wondering is can you get jaw surgery with a Medicare card.? Please answer i really need help

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 13 - February - 2012, at 03:21 AM

  • Yes, for severe case of underbite either you have to go for the jaw surgery or the braces treatment. Medicare normally do not cover the jaw surgery but it is better you check with the medicare people as every state has different rules. .

Free Dental Consultation