I hit my two front teeth three months ago with a tennis raquect. One tooth got chipped and the other bruised. I got x rayed by two doctors and they said nothing was wrong with the roots or anything and fixed it. Now the tooth that got bruised has turned a little grey but doesnt hurt or anything. What do i do? Should i worry?

Leave Comment

Comments

• cindy

cindy 14 - May - 2012, at 15:10 PM

• i am 5 months pregnant and i have severe tooth pain. i have to get it extracted but i would like to know what effects it would have on my unborn child. can u please advise me on what type of anesthesia can be used and what necessary steps i can take to procect my child?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 11 - May - 2012, at 22:52 PM

• Tooth turning grey is a sign of nerve death as  a result of trauma. There are chances that your tooth is already dead due to which you are not encountering any pain. You should visit your dentist and get an X ray done to see the damage inside. If the root has died than i suggest you to go for an RCT and then veneers.

For more info on you can visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-stained-teeth-12.aspx

Free Dental Consultation