About 3 months ago I went and had a dental cleaning, but to my luck this dentist, shaved, chipped and cracked some of my teeth. They were already almost transparent and told her they were sensisitive. Theres pain on the bottom of teeth and they hurt in between, (when she like, sliced up and tried to rotate tool in between them, some look burned. Been using floride and expensive paste since, because, now they are extra sensitive. Is this repairable by another dentist?. if so how, drill and caps or is there extra strenght floride types stuff for affected areas? Any info will be appreciated. thank you .

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 22 - July - 2013, at 09:40 AM

• This cleaning does not crack or chip the teeth but after dental cleaning sometimes the teeth do sometimes become sensitive beacuse of removal of plaque and this sensitivity  and this sensitivity decreases with time when the gums heal. You can use some desensitizing toothpaste to help. In your condition it is difficult to comment without clinical examination. So discuss your problem with your dentist and the treatment is done accordingly. for more info on dental cleaning / scaling you can check this link  in our website.. http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-scaling-24.aspx

Free Dental Consultation