have a cavity causing me extreme pain

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 29 - May - 2014, at 20:32 PM

  • for this you have to go to the dentist as it looks like that your tooth is infected. The dentist will exmine the tooth and take the X-ray. if possible he will do the root canal treatment followed by crown  otherwise you may have to get the tooth pulled out if it is not restorable. For more info on root canal treatment you can visit the following link.....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation