Hello, so a couple of years a go I broke my front tooth went to the dentist to get it fixed. He drill through my tooth and place some metal thing like a pin inside and filled it up. Now the problem is that it changed color and is now brown . What type of procedure is this and how much to fix it without the pin ??

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 15 - December - 2013, at 09:16 AM

  • It looks like that you are given pin restoration in which pin is fixed and above that composite buildup is done. if now the color of tooth has changed then you can go for dental crown on top of tooth which will match with other teeth and give pefect aesthetics. As it is front tooth, for better asethetics you can for full ceramic crown. for more info on types of dental crowns you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-crowns-72.aspx

Free Dental Consultation