My son started showing symptoms of decay in front four teeth

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 02 - July - 2013, at 20:27 PM

  • You have to take him to dentist as he seems to be developing early childhood caries. Though the baby teeth are replaced by adult teeth but they will be replaced at the age of around 7 years. Till then these baby teeth have to be saved. So schedule an appointment with a dentist and get them restored. for more info on children dental decay you can read this article....

Free Dental Consultation