I m 28 years old . my tooth is not stable .doctor says after seeing X-ray to go for a surgery otherwise ur all teeth bone will damaged .is surgery the only option?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 17 - August - 2015, at 19:40 PM

  • If bone loss is there and teeth are mobile then normally gum surgery is the only solution, but the proper treatment plan can be given only after xray evaluation and clinical exam. But if your dentist has suggested the same then you have to go for the surgery to save the teeth and to stop the further bone loss. So schedule an appointment with recommended dentist for surgery. for more info on gum surgery you can check this link in our website.. http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-gum-surgeries-80.aspx

Free Dental Consultation