My mother is having some form of infection in the right side of her mouth beside the teeth there is pain even when she is not eating.. My father had this earlier and he took the medice "Julmentin Forte 625mg" and was feeling fine after that. I have that medicine with me now can i give my mother that medicine she takes blood presure medicine "Concor" Thank you, Salman

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 26 - October - 2016, at 23:46 PM

  • It looks like that your mother either have the gum problem or the decayed tooth which is infected. You shouid visit the dentist who will do the clinical eexamination and take the proper history and then advise the treatment plan and the medicines if required. You should not self medicate your mother without the proper prescription. The symptoms of your mother and father may be same but the cause can be different and more so ever she is already taking medicine for blood pressure. For more info on tooth infection you can visit the following link on our website....


Free Dental Consultation