I have been experiencing major pain only on the right side of my jaw for the passed two days. It is upper and lower, so I ruled out sinus infection. Especially since I haven't experienced any other symptoms. In addition, my front right tooth on the top recently broke off (not for the first time) exposing a nerve. Though I got it repaired with a filling, i still feel pain and throbbing in it from time to time. Would an abcess be causing the tooth pain in the rest of my mouth as well or is it something different?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - July - 2013, at 10:03 AM

• The pain can be due to filling in the fractured tooth in which the nerve was exposed. This pain is called referred pain and it can be experienced anywhere in the mouth. You have to schedule an appointment with dentist and get it examined. If the pain is due to this tooth then you have to get the root canal treatment done followed by crown on the tooth. For more info on dental pain you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-pain-42.aspx

Free Dental Consultation