Every night, I sleep the same way. I don't clench or grind my teeth. And sometimes I wake up to a chippied tooth. This morning my k9 is chipped in the back near my tongue and I feel sensitive gum tissue. The same tooth has chipped in 2 small spots in the front as well.. and most of this started after a brutal cleaning when I last had insurance. I do know I have severe overlaping over my bottom teeth but they seem fine. I'm mostly conserned because I want to keep my teeth in tact and I don't have insurance. I have a terrible habit of forgetting to brush as well.. I'm also scared to drink milk because I have lactose problems.. but I do have soy most of the time. What do you reccomend I do?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 11 - April - 2012, at 04:52 AM

• If you have the problem of chipping teeth then either you hvae the habit of night grinding or your teeth ae rvery soft so that they are chipped. For this you have to go to the dentist and the canine you are talking about has to be restored with composite so that further loss of tooth structure is not there. you should maintain very good hygiene and brush twice a day with regular flossing. For more info on Chipped teeth you can visit the following link......http://www.identalhub.com/dental-how-chipped-tooth--is--fixed-by-dentist-790.aspx

Free Dental Consultation