I have semi deep cavity with germs in 2 back tooth but now germs are spreading in other tooth also. MY toooth are also yellowish. I dont have pain till now but i am worried about my future. I have not consulted any dentist till now as i am bed ridden patient due to 3 fractures in my leg. Kindly suggest me some remedies so ths=at i can help myself at home

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - May - 2013, at 20:08 PM

• It means that you have started having cavities which is due to decay of tooth caused by germs. The decayed part of tooth has to be removed and tooth has to be restored with fillings. Till you go to dentist, maintain very good oral hygiene by brushing ur teeth and you can use some good antibacterial mouthwash. But you have to schedule an appointment with a dentist sooner or later to get your teeth restored. For yellowness of teeth you can use whitening strips at home which are readily available and best is to get whitening done from dental office. for more info on oral hygiene you can check this article... http://www.identalhub.com/article_good-oral-hygiene-231.aspx

Free Dental Consultation