I've just recently (in the past two days) have been afflicted with a sudden and sharp pain emminanting from the back of my mouth on the upper right hand side, near an extra tooth growing above my other teeth. It only seems to happen at night and keeps me awake. I've tried numbing it with Gin and taking asprin and so far all that's done is make it slight more tolerable. How can I get rid of the pain (even temporary) when I don't have dental insurance nor time to go to the dentist (it's 3Am)

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 04 - April - 2012, at 11:50 AM

• If the pain in tooth is there at night that means pain is there when you lie down. Tis sort of pain is there because of the infected tooth. This pain is not going to subside only with the pain killer . you have to take the antibiotics also and get the treatment. The treatment can be either to get the infected tooth pulled out or to get the treatment done like root canal treatmen. If you do not have the insurance then go to some dental school where the treatment is cheap. For more info on root canal treatment you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/article_diagnosis-of-root-canal-treatment-297.aspx

Free Dental Consultation