Hello im almost twenty. I am sad to say when I had braces I didnt take dental care very seriously. I devolped white spots after removing braces. Before I left for college nearly a half a year ago I devolped a hole from a white spot. That was a real wake up call, and Ive put tremendous effort but just devolped another hole today. I was wondering A for sugestions to not let it happen again because I want to save my teeth if I can. I use mi paste and mouth wash, along with brushing and flossing

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - January - 2013, at 09:44 AM

• White spots on teeth are initial carious lesions which are called incipient lesions. These lesions can be remineralized if we take proper care, maintain good oral hygiene and go for fluoride treatment. But if they donot remineralize then it turns into a cavity which has to be filled. Now when the cavity  has happened with you, now you can get it filled. For other white lesions, if you have any, then go to dentist and get the proper treatment done. for more info on caries you can check this article in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/article_causes-and-symptoms-of-dental-caries-229.aspx

Free Dental Consultation