Practicing good oral hygiene is always important, so start with these tips:
• Get your teeth cleaned and any cavities filled. Plaque and cavities are a great breeding ground for the bacteria that cause bad breath.
• Another way to improve your oral hygiene is to use a water pik after breakfast. Put an ounce of hydrogen peroxide in the water.
• Try brushing your gums and tongue with some powdered cloves or myrrh.
• Brush your tongue twice a day with a toothbrush soaked in chlorhexidine (an antibacterial agent).
• Swish water around in your mouth after each meal or snack. This will reduce the food particles or drink residue (primarily sugar) that may lead to your bad breath.
For more info on bad breat,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/article_what-causes-bad-breath-262.aspx
Free Dental Consultation