I have a crooked teeth at the upper,which have also a dentures at the front.What should I do to be align my teeth?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 18 - June - 2012, at 01:09 AM

  • First thing that is to be done is to get your crooked teeth treated. Now with the dentures on it is not possible for orthodontic treatment. Either you get a bridge or implants. So, it is suggestive to visit a prosthodontist and get your teeth manually checked before you plan  a visit to orthodontist for the treatment. For more info visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-braces-21.aspx

Free Dental Consultation