I HAVE SEVERE PAIN IN LOWER INCISOR. i GOT ROOT CANAL TRTMNT DONE IN JAN-FEB 2012, BUT IT WAS NOT COMPLETED AS PERMANENT FILLING COULD NOT BE DONE UNTIL PAIN IS TOTALLY GONE. SO OPEN DRESSING WAS DONE. LITTLE PAIN WAS THERE BUT SINCE TWO DAYS AGAIN SEVERE PAIN HAS COME. I AM TAKING NOVAMOX AND SIGNOFLAM. TREATMENT WAS IN DELHI. NOW I M IN HYDERABAD, SO TREATMENT IS DISCONTD UNTIL I GO TO DELHI IN APRIL END. WHAT TO DO TILL THEN TEMPORARILY.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - June - 2012, at 02:16 AM

• MARO, It can be a general tooth sensitivity that you can overcome by rubbing toothpaste on the gums before sleeping. Also it may be due to an abscess.so, i would suggest you to plan a visit to the dentist and get an Xray done to know the diagnosis.

• Maro

Maro 27 - June - 2012, at 22:49 PM

• I've a sever pain in lower centeral incisors when i breath ( no scaling , no endodontics treatment)

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 23 - March - 2012, at 10:04 AM

• You have to get the root canal complted as with out that infection will not be taken  care . if you can not get the treatment done then when ever pain is there you have to take the akntibiotics and the pain killers. nothing else can be done even temporarily. For more info on root canal treatment you can visit the following link...http://www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-root-canal-therapy-rct-295.aspx

Free Dental Consultation